A revolutionary functionality in GoodVision Video Insights! Export of the default traffic control model for your simulation system directly to PTV Group Vissim from the video-extracted data on our platform. Just imagine: by importing the pre-calibrated model, your default network will be immediately created and placed on your map in Vissim, saving you tons of hours.
The model network exported from GoodVision Video Insights is already pre-calibrated by all necessary traffic parameters for all traffic movements and lanes:
1. Traffic volumes per each time-interval
2. Average travel times and speed per movement
3. And the average time gap between vehicles
Model obtained from Video Insights:
– Is placed directly to the Vissim background map
– Contains links and their real distances
– Contains links and route decisions in the same way as modeller would draw manually
– Is by default calibrated by multimodal vehicle counts and all necessary traffic parameters
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
You can also learn more about the Modeller’s analyses in GoodVision from our recent webinar on this topic: https://lnkd.in/eEnSmT3